high school english grammar worksheet 002


Prepositions

A.     Fill in the blank

1.      There has been a serious accident __________ the motorway  near swindon

2.      She’s just moved from her flat __________ 38 azalea drive.

3.      We broke down ______ the princes highway between Melbourne and Adelaide

4.      The overnight rise _____ wall street was not maintained

5.      Talks are to be held _____ downing street, chaired by the prime minister

6.      My uncle owns a hardware shop ____ the  corner of high street and Redland road

7.      I first saw the ring in an antique shop _____ Kensington road.

8.      He accused me _____ stealing

9.      My pen is different ______ yours

10.  He divided the mango _____ two parts

11.  She was cured _____ her illness

12.  Please fill _____ the form _____ ink

13.  She recovered ______ illness

14.  The police fired ____ the mob

15.  She was false ______ heart

B.     Question tags

1.      You are in the wrong ___________?

2.      I am not guilty ____________?

3.      I am not perfect ____________?

4.      It is true __________?

5.      There is no doubt ____________?

6.      Neither of us did it ___________?

7.      I can go on foot, ___________?

8.      There is no doubt ___________?

9.      Sit down __________?

10.  I don’t need to ask him ______________?

C.     Conjunctions

1.      She sold her land to educate her children ___________ she had to sell her home

2.      Neither a lender ________ your brother is poor.

3.      He worked hand, __________ he failed

4.      The days are short, _______ it is December.

5.      He did not go and she did not go _________.

6.      I did not go and _______ did he.

7.      Rakesh went and __________ did rajiv

8.      ___________ I know he is a perfect gentlemen

9.      I know __________ mittu will come first in his class

10.  She ran fast __________ she should miss the train




Comments

Popular Posts